Tuesday, August 11, 2009

cheer up!






urghhh!!!!!
two days liao la==
okey,i admit...i miss you
you?i dun think so=(
lalalalalalalalalalala...



yun ting,
the one who always scold me!xD
"TAN PEI WEN! FINISH HOMEWORK?!!!!"
"DUN LAZY LA!!!"
"WAKE UP!DUN SLEEP!!!"
blablablablablabla.....
sometimes you just slap me or bite me when i was dreaming
i should say thankyou to you=)
gan dong!haha muackxxxxxxxxx
hmmm...
take it easy..
i know that is unfair for you
but watelse we can do?
ya,she is pretty(very!)
certainly have privilege..
this world is realistic!
i support you!!!
felt very happy that you can tell me your feelings..
jia you!
remember!
TO BE ANGRY WITH A WEAK MAN IS PROOF THAT YOU ARE NOT VERY STRONG YOURSELF!!!
i always here for you
find me if you wan!
so cheer up!



oh ya!
there is no more adriana lima
alessandra ambrosio is now my love!haha
hua xin ?i know...
no more change!!!(shout out loud)
will update her soon...
stay tuned!
xoxo

No comments: