Saturday, August 8, 2009

8/8/09

ya..chamworing with flower again==



the first date with you


right?




the secretary just dunno how to book tickets la.we had to queue up for 30mins++ for the tickets.anyway,nice talked with you.
G.I.JOE
i just love to take a look all the people that around me~if not i sure fall asleep in the cinema.u can ask my friends,they sure shout:si peiwen!!!fall asleep again!!!
haha,thats me~
haha,i love to take photo,perasan or wat?i dunno
just to keep those sweet memories,you dunlike,not to force cuz i respect you.
okey,dinner time~unforgetable moment for me actually!keep on telling my self,just a ordinary dinner la,act normal like that,haha,k..just can't,freaking funny la,holding the spoon also shivered.now i know hows that feeling when you having lunch with my family.
okey,don't say sorry to me,i reali enjoyed that time,haha,peace!
phewwwww.......
ignore me=(i should call loudly next time!
oi,1/8?forgot?
anyway,
thanks for the day,
you looked tired,sleep early please,
night,sleep tight...muackz!

xoxo

No comments: