Wednesday, August 12, 2009

hang out with my dearest-s!

12/8

hey hey...finally can out with my dearest friends yeah!
lazy lazy....
let the pictures do the talking~





ya!took da tou tie again...gurls ma^^


u know their "ru rou fan"?very nice~must try it !
took some funnies photos ...


LOVE



i didnt notice that


haha!the king of chuan!dont go away!
wanna to know how nice my hippo wear skirt?
hoho...look futhur down..*grin*


haha,yuling...lenglui liao!



juang!dont say you ugly jor== jian de like then okey laxD


xian,ignore this perasan po ba ..lalalalaalalXD
aiya...love u la
when u want come my house ah?i miss you leh...


see!!!!so pretty(yuling la!)








xian bad le..abetted me to throw the tissue into the cup..
ppl used it as a signboard la

the smelly dettol toilet==**


chuan daoooo(juang n loke)



the wong kok..aiyaaaaaa

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


times for movie...hehe!i love this pic!




009


owhhh..she is pretty!
you know kam jan di?you know?!
go watch "hua yang nan zi"!got lengchai ofcox!haha


okey...loke and i waiting for them at the second floor
but they went to starbucks,outside there...took photo==


SEE!!!urghhh!!
haha!yuling you know i laugh wad geh=p
k...yuling,xian and peiyu need to get back home early=(
left juang,loke and me luuu


ta da!!!
SEE!!!haha,peiting your first time to wear skirt!
nonid shy la..wakakakaka
ya...for me again~
thanks sapo,muackxxxxx




yo!forever 21!







AJ






BLUE






haha!peiting you looked cutE wad...
nice pose la~






aiyoooo
shy wad la.. *giggle **






we ate MONSTER!!!












630pm....
i bought taKO for my sis,
pretty dao....haha!(reali la)
k,she was studied at the starbucks
that day,too sexy to wear like this,i scold my sis==
but got ppl said she know how to protect herself,not like me~
okey lo...admit...



xian took this video when we taking meals~watch ba!

1 comment:

Juang said...

remove all my pics ! tats very very ugly ! urgg ! =(