Friday, May 1, 2009

the pink@sunway


xian,come my house again~ya,my sis know how to drive already so she fetch us to sunway.Easter,my sis boyfriend who works in @add on,my sis and him are non-stop talking when they see each other.yuck!that is discusting haha....he keep scolding me "SANFAN",anyway,i dun care.


xian and i just choose two pink t-shirts and chamworing in the fitting room,nice pink isn't it?xian,you are ugly when u wearing pink shirt!hahaXD

























oh ya!we watch movie at 7pm>KNOWING<>







nice?we buy these shirts there,actually i like that black more than white one.xian,can you choose which you wan the most?ma fan po!><







1 comment:

Juang said...

haahhaahah~ xian pink in colour look such a weird ~!o.o!
she's more suit for black ~ those cute colour wont get in her ~ xD