Saturday, April 11, 2009

outing with mrf&k,AJ,ling and ying@sunway

i have been 1 month didnt go for shopping,today outing with xian,loke,ling,juang n ying.erm...no...got two more girls i wonder where they come from.i reali don't like them,its is not because we are not the same age,the problem is i hate their attitude,freakin bad attitude infront of me!damn her!if reali wana hang out with us,can!wear a mask~plz
sorry xian,i know there are your friends,haha....but i reali bu shuang!XD
okey,change topic...mei ying and i have been late to sunway cause my mum go to klang@xhin hua,my brother school for taking his result.so i need to force my dad to fetch me,but he is too tired that yesterday back home from work at 3am...who cares~i just wake him up and waste time again for waiting my dad wash his face...
oh!who knows my mum come back so fast?!and she said "don't wake your father up,he is very tired that not enough for sleep!" then i answer:"but i already call him wake up and he is washing his face now...so how?", "call him go back to sleep again".so i just listen to my mum,i know my dad bu shuang...sorry dad!haha

the first thing we do is go to the cinema and buy the tickets,shopaholic.so what else we can do?ofcourse we take photo again....





woiiiiiii,loke ..be happy la~you look sad everyday...




see....juang,ling and xian are planning of our pose....but loke,ying and i are chamworing~



1,2,3,4,5,6






omg!see my face!okay,you can laugh~i don't care













another ugly pic,okay,laugh all you want..i try to show the kicap and i failed


==




haha,we keep on take photo at there~see behind us,the guy is staring at usXD
















pretty AJ









spicy~but still yummy anyway!




lenglui meiying



trust me yuling!you reali pretty la~muackx






























-end-

No comments: