Thursday, February 10, 2011

公公婆婆 ♥

here comes my grandpa house! a place which full of memories to me..:D


these are all my cousins and relatives,but they are only 20%! HOHO..
i'm glad to see danny,felicia and van! they came back hometown on the second day,cause seriously i was boring at there on the first day without danny. he left the hospital without going back home then straight came here with his family.. yea,he got appendicitis attack and he showed me his wounds on his stomach, it were really disgusting!viewing the photos in his iphone4, i could really feel the pain. awww, i miss him now. thanks for everything okay?i know you care about me, all i need is just .. TIME. :)


they said my father looks youger than before , shuang dao taaaxDD


my sis with angpaos,my beautiful mom,my lengzai bro!HAHAHA



the small peichi vs the big peichi
cause they both look definitely the same ,90%
which i mean is..my sis looks same as my little cousin sister when she was small!


punch him for non-stop getting tall and tall! and he is now taller than me! wth!
LOL!!!! i call him smileeee,smile lengzai dit! i still love you my bro!xDD




our of da topic, but this is really epic !!! LOL!
i am bored..
p/s: empty
status: a-boring-day again .. you made me feel weary.. haiz.
:) anyway.
newiep

No comments: