Wednesday, February 9, 2011

外婆家

i don't feel like blogging .. so,lets get this post done in quick okay?
i will post the photos at my grandpa's house soon(nails crossing HAHA)
nahhh, this is when we were heading to waipo's house.




you see him,HAHA! my super eng-dao brother! <3





this baby was cute,really that one!
we went to uncle's house bainian , my daddy told us that the uncle always help him when he was young and kept on falling in his career, so my dad treats him as his brother.




REACHED



the place i used to climb when i was small





i asked him to stand under the rambutan tree LOL!






Again, i wanted him to walk up there and then i shouted to him


"WAVE YOUR HANDDDD....!!!!" he really did. laugh sei mexDDD






he was shy .. HAHAHAHHAA!



-done-




p/s: don't torture me!!!!!!!!!

stature: bad mood, trying to hold her bad temper but she failed, they just don't know how little things will hurt her badly ..



in her room,

newiep

No comments: