Saturday, November 27, 2010

everything means nothing,if i aint got you baby...



my sister,the younger one,she told me all the things about last time what she had saw and heard from between you and xxx.jingjing miss you...i mean your snacks,hehe,the moment you both ate the snacks larh.after i heard all of those things happened in afamosa,i got shock,really i do.wao,it had been three years right?haiz,so...headache.can't believe xxx said more than i thought behind me which i mean is only the incident of card.with childlike,my little sis also got read xxx's diary,she used to draw it,thats why my little sis knew what she wanted to express.my little sis only said one word to discribe her diary - s.c.a.r.y. she drew alot of me,with a chicken look,no need to imagine,i know how ugly was that.more than the incident of card.i think there is more she said about me.but that was enough,maybe there will be more fine for me not to know it all.my little piggy sis said : "i scare to tell you because you look so friend with sy,but now sy didn't come our house,i think you not friend with him liao..so i got brave to tell you these all.you have to know.cause you're my sis" i was like...stun,said thanks to her and walked back to my room.i thought i will angry of xxx,more than hate!detest of her?!but i used to have no alternative.in my case,one last time for me to meet this type of person.or if not i will break down.trust me,i am not good cause now i believe in nobody escapes the judgment of heaven.willing to trust it now....the bare facts.

and you!!!!you stupid!!!!aren't you?why don't you tell me...i'm the one who should say sorry to you.thats hurted,i can feel the pain...why you're the one who needs to suffer this.why don't you try to explain for yourself,make the way you happy on it.i was so bad to treat you like that...cause i scare....how comes you can find me such in a quick time.are you still miss her...that how you did were that all the same way you treated her. really don't like to take photos?always...these all stupid questions appeared in my mind..but now,i know why,found out all the answers now,you got suffering all the way.feel like want to hug you tight now...i want to have a relationship that both of us never holding back again.but if we do,lets be honest.if you do have brave enough ,and if you turn back,i wont let you go this time.truly...yin wei wo xiang xin tian chang di jiu...wo wang bu liao ni...hai you,wo xiang xin ni...!


but if you don't,please remember this: you should try to make your own way.it's never too late or too early to be whoever you want to be.there's no time limit, stop whenever you want. you can change or stay the same, there's no rules to this thing. we can make the best or the worst of it. i hope you make the best of it.i hope you see things that startle you. i hope you feel things you never felt before. i hope you meet people with a different point of view.i hope you live a life you're proud of it. if you find that you're not, i hope you have the strength to start all over again.

the song,which i want to give you.express all the words in my heart.

with patient,

newiep

No comments: