Wednesday, October 13, 2010

WRONG



it is getting 2am,
but i'm still lying on my bed,
typing what i'm thinking right now...
tired already..
i don't want to get involved any things about you and got arguement with someone again.
you want me to say the someone is who?the answer has already told you in your heart.damn!i thought i could forget,it seems hard...you wont feel it cause the someone had wronged me for twice.must stop this...cause i feel stupid everytimes i think of it and can't do anything.i feel so mad and depressed.BECAUSE IT FEEL SUCKS WHEN YOU GOT WRONGED BY SOMEONE!
the video sounds was me talking to SF,ya,i asked her about the someone "why you told them that you saw me steal the someone's card?!" in the cake sense-.- i have no choice to record down,to prove myself is right!and SF said "NO!" you know what was that?it means they are the one who acting infront of you!not me!
if you can't hear the video sounds,open it to the LOUDEST!for sure you can hear her voice!!!it was a NO!!!!!!you can hear she said NO!!!!but she doesn't know i was recording that time...
the video sounds you can just do it what you want or delete it.
don't blame me for doing this,cause you are the one who told me that YOU ONLY BELIEVE IN EVIDENCE...

that was the childest things i had ever done for myself!FIND EVIDENCE TO PROVE MYSELF and not crying at all when people wrong me.you're really my heart-breaker when you said you don't know who to trust.can't blame you,can only blame myself can't make you believe me."the misunderstands between us haven't solve then get together"this is what i'm thinking when most of times i keep quite and get emo.maybe you are right,we really don't meant to be... but truly i want to tell you is you are the best,and yes,i do regret,you are the best thing ever been mine c:

it's okey,i will find my real soul mate that believe me and wont make me do like that again.

this place got too much of memories,must let go,to move on,count down for 149 days,i'm gonna leave here and start a new life!

with full of hearts to thank for those had touched my life!


freedom,
newiep

No comments: