Friday, September 10, 2010

non-stop practise...

so~we had been through all the hard times together,sometimes even stay at school hall practise till 7pm and that time after practise i reached home was already 8pm.wao~broke my record.i did count how many bruise i got everyday in metrobus way back to ioi bus stop.we got practised at he po twice...=)i could see all your guys expression in the mirror,gan jiong!haha,everyone was scared of coach,so did i.







try lemon flavor~

count~1,2,3...




scare you?haha
this was after latin practise on last year,
i didn't know my leg was bleeding...until my sis told me.



what i want to say is....
i never touch my latin shoes since i started my chinese folk dance practise..
awwwww...sorry sorry sorry~
seeeeeeeeee~they are bored.
"wennn!!!pick me pick me!i needa move!"
haha,
will post the hz5's dance competition
SOON!

with loves,
newiep

No comments: