Thursday, July 29, 2010

getting weird...


time past,left nothing for ya if you don't take your next step.well,nothing is forever,maybe for me i believe in that.so if you say no,so whats around you is forever?i'm sure you can't speak it out.

i can't sleep well again,gahhh!so i pick some story books which i bought at popular.love story.dahaa,the endings never change.in a story,if you write a happy ending,it never has to change.it stays happily ever after.why don't they write more sad endings?i prefer sad one.

i can't stop dreaming of my dream..aiks.what happened to me?weird...not happy.i don't want this.i want forget the past.people said forgive a person but not to forget.sorry,i don't agree about that.i wanna forget the past.doesn't mean to say any of my friends and lover bad things.i don't need to do that.do you ever tell people your secrets?hmmm,if i had ever told you guys somethings,keep it please.it was hard for me to tell a person my secrets.
in this world,people may hurt you without a reason.
someone had been done bad things behind me and told lies to other people,just to let people sympathize it.some how,i give people chances to know the truth,find out the truth,but seems like you guys giving the chance to let me apologize.how funny.it's okey.doesn't matter anymore.i'm sick of it.sick of this place.all i know are a secret.people won't believe what i say,don't ever say me never try.i do.but people used to announce in their blog that they wont change their mind even though they know the truth.that hurts. but i can truely understood.someone took the more fcking faster step than me.so people will believe in that,no matter how hard i trying to explain.no one will believe me.no one...doesn't use anymore.i'm tired already.so why don't i keep it?keep them inside myself,in a box made of myself.only i seem to have lost the key and now i don't know how to take it all out when it is full.why should i get mad on it?hard to forget,but it doesn't mean anything cause i knew that in my words:heart is just like a puzzle,if it had been destroyed by others,then learn to pick it up yourself and join them back together...

that is why i don't like to explain.
this post is kinda emo...ha!
goonight everyone.





p/s: i will leave this place after the exams...after this year.





i will keep you in the deepest of my heart

newiep

1 comment:

yifong84 said...

Few Years after when you look back to all these... Maybe you will just smile at yourself.. Please don't purposely to forget something, it will make you remember it better.. Keep it in your heart then you will forget it sooner or later...