Saturday, September 19, 2009

watch performance@jing wu

31/8
hey ho!the day,i woke up early in the morning~really excited that mybf can watch movie with me and after that he want fetch me to jingwu.unfortunately,his dad want him to go back hometown in the afternoon=(.so,i called my dad to fetch me and he used the map(a very cute drawing)....HAHA!
we watched laughing gor*above 18XD
nice movie actually,got many lenglui lo.陈法拉is so damn pretty!sad ending=(

1 malaysia of moon cake, lolx
that day,my dad and i were stuck in traffic for an hour.lucky my dad knew many shortcuts,if not i sure can sleep in the car for two hours!and ofcox i'm the third person who reached there early.
can see?the map...my dad understand your drawing la !hmm..guys mind = complicated.

pying and xwei told me they ate alot of things,maggiemee...icecream..blablabla
i'm hungry!i want eat too!haha,they brought me down to the stall.

very nice down there~look forward got swimming pool,i didnt go swimming for very longtime.i think i'll go for a swim after exam..who want take me to swim=)?
owhhh...kl tower in purple


camwhore again...juang was late for the performance!




the crazy xwei..made me laughed alot that day




ahahahaha!!!!whose idea is this?lalalall
stitch


laughing at my phone?mr.pacik's msg i think..

showing her "mei tui" to me

woosp!gossip gossip><


their parents came to fetch them early,left me..
so i decided to go back down the stall...it is nice right?

i keep taking photo at there..people all staring at me but i dont care.i just want to take photo with the kl tower!it seems like very close from there but very hard to capture!urghhh!
and i saw many students still practising~maybe martial art i not sure...really is jingwu haha.
there you go~failed la..sobsob

k.it was midnight already.we had a supper nearby there.

lenglui jingjing.this photo is for bearzai geh~!haha

1 comment:

Sy-Chan said...

LOL ! for bearzai ! ty form dia !~ jy study la !! =) RELEX LA !~