Monday, September 7, 2009

update soon!!!!

haha!
this lovely floweriiiis is not for me=9
i will update soon..
aiya,there have been alot of things happening here.
i knew something and misunderstanding someone.
that day,
thanks la both of you(macam sister la)
i know both of u care me..but it is not like that.
arghhhh!!!!rumours kill!!!
xxxxx:
u did nothing wrong.
nonid to feel regret for it
u got your own authority to help ur fren right?
u be honest to your fren~
it is good things...
xxx:
misunderstand u jorrr
i got said something bad behind u before too=(
sorry.
xxxx:
be honest to me la,
no matter is what problem.
don't tell me that u scare to hurt me.
keep it as secret just made me misunderstand u
okey?
aiyaaaa....
miss.boyfriend:
sorry!!!i think too much ady...
经过了这件事,
我好像了解你更多了。。
对你,真的很不公平
为何昨天不摊牌把话全都说出?
就那么爱被人误会?
你说我们难沟通
可你昨天告诉我了你的一些事
对你来说可能没什么
但是我很开心你能告诉我
只是我没说我的事给你听=(
才会发生酱多事对吧?
现在,
我很肯定!
我能相信你了。。
不管是什么事。。。
只要能坦诚相对~
都能解决,
谢谢你的关心,
真的。。。
坦诚
是解决误会的最佳态度。

No comments: