Monday, September 21, 2009

out with my dearest meihui

tehee=)finally i can out with meihui,we eat alot and took alot of photos!this wednesday i will stay overnight at yunting's house for study,she wanna teach me chemistry.someone thought chemistry is very easy and dunwan to teach me,cheh!ba bi!then thursday i have to go danceworld practise....today is already monday...so fast!i'm scared!!!haizz..



random pic

maybe after exam,i have to learn how to wear contact lens.i hope to wear it for very longtime.u think what colour is suit to me?














camwhore while waiting meihui's mummy to fetch me

haha..again ru rou fan.i brought meihui to try this.i wont feel bored to eat this everytime.yummy! aiyo..my bf a..last time you ordered that chicken chop only,very spicy and it is not good for you cuz you didnt drink too much water everday,easy to have a sore throat.so next time order ru rou fan k?=)
dont think too much,i'm really single-minded to you,trust me.

i'm so in blue that day~meihui was shy to take photoxD

i saw this huge purple bear!it cost about 80 only!maybe..i not sure




























i love i love i love ROXY!!!



see the background,makes me wanna swim now!woohoo!



FOREVER 21




inside VIOR got other brand of shirt,meihui and i chose the most quite fitting room,no one bother us.in the fitting room,meihui said she want to try my singlet.then i threw it for her(rudely).haha,what happened?it stuck at the fire sprinkler system...haha!meihui so damn scared!i was like...omg!then laughed till can't stop!haha!meihui scold at me "faster !laught what!u still can laugh?!!i not enough tall lah wei!you wait!i put on my shirt then u come in and fix it!who call you so rude!"
meihui help me not to give the salesgirl come in!i quickly go find "ka cang"~i pushed the small closet which used for putting the clothes hanger.the small closet is unstable,i very scared if i turn on the fire sprinkler system,later become a fountain~

after that,i forced meihui to try the photo-me,nearby the car parking there...haha.it cost 10,very expensive and not nice!dont try new stuff!you may know if you got watch mr.bean.
must take photo ofcox=D


ya,we watched where got ghost,a very funny ghost movie,geh kiang~haha.





























food!!!yum yummy~

behind me that guy very..chuan.

waiting my mum to fetch us












i really can't wait to watch sorority row!!!go check out this movie trailer

my mum cooked noodles for me,this bibi came to kacao me again..haha!


















i posted three blog today...i should stop blogging until exam over.
*yawn*night guys!
xoxo

2 comments:

Sy-Chan said...

he chicken chop r3ally not spicy la ! =.=!~ ntg for me ~ and nice pic u have ~ blabla !!@~

éclatberry said...

i think no one will know down there got a chatbox.more easy to leave comment
muahahhaa nice leh~lalalalall
your photos also very sexy wad,lolx