Sunday, August 2, 2009

u see me

see my sis...she damn sleep la@@
ash beside there~


leeping,siewying,me



crazy yinghuaXD

haha...
this quite long ady....
kacao my sis for accom me to see my "sanfan"friends concert!
sorry ya yunting!can't give you flower leh..
i will give you next time de la,promise~haha
nice nice nice!
but my sis complain to me all the time..
cuz she feel damn sleepy==haha
at the end,ppl keep shouting "arghhh!!!!again!!!!again!!!!!"
==all the fa qiao po la
then my sis keep scolding "siao?!!!!i wan sleep arghh!!!!so love angko then go up the stage la
you dunwan sleep i wan sleep ah!!!!!"
hahaahaha....ofcox got ppl staring on her..sapo
ya..
you fetch me back again...
thankyou~



4 comments:

Sy-Chan said...

your Jie and Ash wanna burn kc ? ==

éclatberry said...

no la,just didnt smile==

Sy-Chan said...

SAID ard ! No smile X ANgry !

éclatberry said...

oh...but you reali look damn angry~outing with secretary
an la..i know i always nian hei hei too==