Sunday, January 2, 2011

dear diary...


gosh!!!school starts tomorrow!aiyaa too bad that i know its ain't my business anymore..
well,in new year...
i had a plan,
i want to change who i was
someone new
without the past
without the pain
someone alive
but it is not that easy
cause i knew
the bad things stay with you
they follow you
you can't escape them as much as you want to
all you could do is to be right for good
so when its comes
you invite them
because you need it
I NEED IT...
hey ...
dahaaa!take it back ...
i'm not going to take any revenge action
don't think like i will give a god damn care ok?
i will appreciate what i have now and whom always stay by myside rather than getting wasted my times with those so-called friends and kicked your ass OFF !!!
p/s: i need a new diary since i had no one to tell...
oh ya!
happy birthday to my old darn best friend !MEI HUIIII!!!i love you...you got my wishes right?here...
you are always a true friend to me even we had been through any huge arguement,i'm so sorry that i can't out with you and celebrate together like last year..
i knew...we both celebrated our birthday together ,at the same place on last year...^ ^
i always love you...muackxxx
soo...i'm going to stay at home and celebrate my little sister's birthday!!!jingjing!!!its going to be...warm? yes it does!haha...><
watch you in sparkle,
newiep

No comments: