Sunday, December 19, 2010

actually i wanna post this last few days,but i keep it till now.just somethings there is more important than this i need to sleep early and pack up my clothes.tehee=)

19/12
nah,this is me.the after hair cut look,and so my sis.we went to sunway,she need to buy cookies for her love one and i wanna buy present for xian^^


9/12
aiks,i don't know why i can't reject them.they forced me to ice skating even how much they knew i'm not loving it.aiksss.but still,i had fun on that day with you two*yunting & yifei!








o gosh,there had been so many years i never got in there.




yunting,your little sis is cuter than you.admit it!hahahahaha









this is too spicy.don't ever order this again.



looks like lunch box isn't it?korean used to shake it before they open and eat.



tadaaa~



and then,my sis brought me here...nicholas's house.there is only a word to describe *warm*



the sense of foreign design!



yaaa,to help them keep these all as memories ---camera---







how cute eh both of u...




time to say goodbye to mickey!he is now nicholas's....




peace,

newiep

No comments: