Wednesday, December 23, 2009

taipan'dance world 10th anniversary


tadaaaaa~a very long post again...nothing else can happen beside this...


enjoy my friends~



a very nice guy took this for me...thank you so much!you did make me happy...but i'm just a girl that dunno how to appreciate it and you nice picture anyway~




how could i giving up chances to take photo with this giant stitch=D

wuuuuuuu...acting fierce~nonid act also look like very fierce~thats how i look...winks!


finish make up,lenglui help me make up leh!haha...

my piggy sis da bao ru rou fan for me while i make up~how sweet...muackz!!!

this two photos...nice?the photographer ah kit,thank you ya~

chi,daddy,wen....

daddy and jiejie

c x w
my paso partner,adriel.
my teacher,janice.
the dance floor very big...

lenglui la....haha...really~pure~without make up~

very enjoy with the fake smile ya tpw...


ice ice crazayyyyy


nian fei fei....haha....ji hao xiao~



cutieeeeeee...

the lengchai!!!!
woooooohooooo!shout for you!xD

my rumba partner.....




haha...you know how funny am i?finish rumba then like a siao po!!!run back to the place that stand-by for paso~adriel really scare i can't make it.ofcox i can't run on the dance floor...i must run at the side...outside of the table...run run run~you see how big the dance floor,that means how much i ran.i make it~i ran back in time...phewwww...adriel's expression was so funny!haha
urghhhhh......the SxxxxxY...really dunno how to say. "u....tpw!!!i want you run back in time when performance...you know finish rumba then is paso?you must run!!!" i was like....."huh?....owhhh..." blablabla................suibian la~

hmmm....adriel was quite nervous that time.i can understand~people all staring you and the big dance floor...but i did enjoy very much!haha...smile all the way~it's ok adriel...you did very well=)

wuuuuuu......dark dark.....then spot light coming><

k~man's pose is very yeng!


enjoy~just enjoy dancing on the dance floor....you are now in the spot light...this is how i felt that moment.




the general dancing!is funnnnn!!!!they changed the steps at the last...but still fun!!!


pheeeeeewittttttt~janice!!!!my lovely teacher!!!sexayyyyyyy

really pro!!!!
the hip hop dancers


tap dance......lenglui lenglui!!!!muahaha


change her costume...i like this pink~




yeah~!!!have a peaceful night everyone....

okey,time for me to eat!!!!wahaha food leh~but can't enjoy the delicious dishes...my daddy ahhhhh daddy.....keep on laughing at those fatty who dancing on the floor...i dun want mansion who were they...just funny la my dad.xiao dao jiang da shen dou bu pa bei ren jia jiang de la ni....wo baba jiu shi jiang te bie de la><>
quennie may ching~




11pm,daddy want go sunway do some business=)....i aaa.....and my sis~take photos luuu

danny!!!my dear cousin....my mom told me waht you said behind me that day,yeap!the trip!you said "neh neh neh!peiwen aaaa...where also can take photo...toilet...car...house...."in front all family members leh!my sis and i can't make it cuz at japan that time.=.= better watch out! =.=.......ni aaaaa....deng guo nian hui gonggong jia!ni jiu zhi dao siiiiii!!!!!!!

blablabla....blekkkk!!!!i like aaa...toilet marh~

J and W




actually got alot photos quite blur,enlarge if you want=)


hyper po....climb there climb here...people laugh at this siao po ~i also don't care=)happy enough right?














you know whare is this!!!outside of the road....!but very late ady...no cars~



wowwww.....i got a pretty sis!^^



haha....sexy laaaaaa....got korean kao lui lo...not me~my sis!><



do i look fierce?cuz those korean boys try to kao my sis!!!my sis dunno what happened cuz she is helping me to take photo and i was showing my angry face to them=.= but this photo looks like I'M IN IT!!!thursday friday or satuday?lets drink it all!!!!xDDD


nice !!!!this is nice!!!!








apple...

eat

bite

kiss


bian tai haha





newiep

start new life

meet new nightmare

talk new cloud


chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu






love for you<3


i got thisss~keep it as memories...


lying on my bed...see properly~got my name on it!how cool!



-end-

i miss you............

goodnight everyone~sleep tight~

have to say hi to my nightmare luuuu ***

No comments: