Thursday, June 11, 2009

back to school for tuition and training

the day i back to school,
HATE HATE!!!HATE GO BACK TO SCHOOL!!!ARGHH




fetch my sis went to school and also me

haha,momo is alone now

yish!reached kc ady,said good bye to me momo!










meihui is always pink-ish


our chemistry teacher


rest for awhile





time for me to change my clothes
my training started after two hours so meihui accompany to go timesquare.
thankyou!muackz!








1030am,its too early for restaurant.
we can't think anymore,no time for us to eat later.

at the end,we ate steamboat,quite wierd~





haha,the egg,i love to open it












time to say good bye to meihui~
it is time for training
that day is the same day i lost,chew!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

me too!!! dun wanna go back to sch..
nya...