Saturday, October 18, 2008

PMR is over!!!

hey guys,pmr is over and now i feelin nervous about JUEC!anyway,we had fun at the last day*me. na. xian. hua. loke. ying. ping. ling*we decided to play volleyball and pingpong!summer but that will be enemy to my skin.geeeeeez!the sun was damn hot that day~my skin is complaning to me,buhaha but who cares?i reali like volleyball but for sure i am poor in sport just like weina call me sport bai chi,ya i am!haha we played volleyball for long time,then went to canteen bought soft drinks and rest for awhile.after that went to watch xian,ling,na play pingpong,something funny happened there~ATTENTION: loke the hippo had fell down with high tones! woo00o!stupid loke,sit the chair with 3 legs! i am trying to stop her but she pulled away the chair and sit so not my fault,muahaha!we were partically cant stop laughing at her~fei po wtp!

No comments: