Thursday, September 18, 2008

"Niu Che Sui"

16/9
hey! finaly i have finish my trials and got bad result...>pheeewwww<
tuesday after school xian come my house again...xian got accompany went to sunway and she is reali funny that day...v head to PLAYEZ buy shirt and took photo with xian there~! my dad brought xian and i to eat dinner...my dad is kinda friendly to xian...haha... u know wat i saw when i reach home? xian just said wat is that fuckin smell..and then i realize is my dog...my dog had "pit" on my bed...yuck!!! i just didnt care who is it..i scold them all except mimi...momo, coco and bibi u gals who gona be honest to me??! anyway, xian thx a lot muackxxx...lucky to meet a friend like u~! muackxxx

17/9
today i am not going to school (wednesday) i went to "niu che sui" for lecture class with wei na, ying hua, mei ying and xian...u guys had miss the bus because the lecturer was awesome and great~!!!~mr Gary and cikgu Ganesh wooohoooo*gimace*

had a lovely day with u all.... tOOdles **flying kiss
this kinda long story...i was touched beyond words><>

1 comment:

Ashley Ahn said...

jia you in your PMR and UEC o~>.<

时伊