Sunday, August 24, 2008

30 hours famine!

hey guys~! i got joined **30Hour Famine**!!! i succeed not eat 30 hours^^!!! haha...i thought it may be really difficult to do and we will get ill without for many hours but actually not...after i succeed....i realize it may be easy to do it.... i have learned alot and gained experience in this two days....
*23/8~
actually that day was my brother's birthday....sorry about that yoong! cant celebrate with you....but i got called him and sayed ~haPPy birTHday to you^^.....muackz! we got play many games at out door and also in door....those games let me realize how the poor or handicap people live and what they drink or eat. At night, my school having mini concert. I saw my friends *daniel and *wilson...they reali shock me! especially daniel...you improve so much...wow!

*24/8~
i've slept with loke, xue li and vivian. >loke sleep beside me< color="#ff6666">8...7...6...5...4...3...2..........1~!!!!! i've succeed not eat 30 hours! yeah~!
530pm reach home...630pm went out for dinner...i ate many many....too hungry^^






loke dropped her sweet....waste==

















she was pretty!



we did it with flour and dirty water(who poor ppl drink).....

making "house"


acting blind and paralyse

























No comments: