Sunday, October 5, 2008

my spirit strut

i got to study!!! i think...cuz i'm freakin lazy..

no matter several tired**my dogs and my lovely friends of mine are my spirit strut


smoooooooooooches**


momo coco bibi weina xian loke hua loo li hui


finish my dance class at taipan,my foot is killing me well!phew!the payee there said next week i must stay for two classes cause i had miss 3 classes!siao!how about my pmr and juec?i cant prepare it well!she answer me must relax also,damn her!relax relax relax?!u teach me how to relax and the exam is coming fast!stupid no brain!

anyway,i had promise her!crazy me!i just simply love the teacher there,she is damn pretty and hot!haha...


see...the stich i bought for weina
finish dance luuu ^_____________^
























momo


coco




bibi






SCHOOLS TOMORROW!BLOG POST LATER! =)


*HIGH TONE*CANT WAIT TO SEE MY LOVELY FRIENDS!MWAH!

No comments: